In a message dated 1/16/2005 9:42:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Singing stone is just outside Gomez Fariez (sp?) Mexico. look for a chimney hole. Work your way down feet against stone in front jamming back against stone behind. I'll take your word for it. The rope was a good idea. I bet it was. Small space maybe 12 x 10 starting at 12' under. One lonely stalagmite. Tap with 12" dock spike it becomes a bell. Shown to me by one of my dads graduate students who later went down with Air Florida into the frozen Potomac. Oh, boy.  Hope he made it.
    I felt the singing concrete some years later  on the old Montauk Highway on out past the unhamptons shortly before and above Hitherhills in a WWII bunker beautifully crafted to look like a abandoned farmhouse, complete with askew shutters and slipped clapboard. Interesting use of concrete and camouflage.  We discovered singing loudly and intune on note would vibrate the entire structure and this was only a few years after levitating the Pentagon But Ken would have us believe it was planned that way, rather than a coincidence.
rolling stoned You may not be the only one who was.
creighton  Ralph