Talking about facelists....  We're in the process of making our landlord a happy dude because now the zoning board might get off his case about needing to paint the building - at least part of it.  At the same time, we're giving a 15 year old the opportunity to work his wonders with spray paint during spring break, and earn some money to go to Paris on a school trip next year.  Took him a day to get heads turning as people drove down Main Street Phelps - we love it.  Once he's done, I'll publish a piccie for y'all.  Thankfully, our building is just outside the historic district, so they can't say anything about his artwork!  Or, at least, not say anything that's gonna change the fact it's there.

- Pam, helping to ram the 21st century down the throat of Phelps (aka - sometimes, you gotta shake things up to make them better)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 23:37
Subject: Re: [BP] Hey, Ralph

In a message dated 4/18/2005 10:08:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey Ralph,  You wouldn't recognize the old homestead anymore, we're having
the old gal's face lifted and she's comin' through a beauty.  Now I can't
say, "The house on the corner that needs painting" anymore.  Ruth
Congratulations!

Mine might get it courtesy of the rich guy who tore down my neighbors' house and is now rebuilding it in plywood, and plans to sell it for somewhere north of $2 mil.  Otherwise it'll look like yours before long.

Ralph