Ralph -

The 21st century isn't all bad - just most of it.  It's more the fact that Phelps is incredibly conservative and petty - especially politically.  Since I'm not running for any office any time soon (although, I am the president this year for the chamber of commerce), I prefer to be known as one of those "excentric urbanites" who helps to remove some blinders people have around here.  Of course, I do have friends in "high" places, so that helps.

- Pam
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 08:35
Subject: Re: [BP] Hey, Ralph

- Pam, helping to ram the 21st century down the throat of Phelps (aka - sometimes, you gotta shake things up to make them better)
Pam,

This may come as a surprise to you, but speaking for myself and very possibly some of our fellow Pinheads, the 21st century is not our idea of a good time.  Or a good part of the 20th, for that matter.

Yours uneasily,
Ralph