Hi Partners,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from Ness Technologies (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for one of our direct
client opportunity at *San Jose, CA.*

*Title: Network Engineer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

Looking for Mid-Level Network Engineer with hands on experience on Big Data
Environment required for long term opportunity in San Jose, CA.

*Skills:*

·         looking for a 5-7 years of Experience in Network engineer who has
experience installing new software/applications.

·         They would prefer someone who has experience on *Big Data
Environment*

·         Candidate must have strong communication skills

·         If a candidate has experience in client facing environment that
would be preferred.

--

*Thanks*

*Karthik SVVS.  Senior Executive - Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (724) 918-9230

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com |  | http://blog.ness.com