It seems that the ruling caused some stir,
IMHO it shows that the GPL has teeth and is working.
Several people found that already.
BB is a big player in the world of embedded devices
and on a profi level we can savely assume that ppl know
what GPL is and we are not interested in making money.

> Westinghouse Digital Electronics was also ordered to hand over
>> equipment in its possession that contained GPL code

does that mean there is somewhere a warehouse full of stuff
that belong to whom ?
And where is the code ?

re,
 wh