Hi,

I am Trying to install busybox on an Embedded arm system. Sadly this one
can't use sudo/make/apt-get so i can't directly install the busybox on it.
I have cross-compiled the busybox for my system but since this is on a
computer and not the target system i wanted to "make install" in a custom
directory in order to copy/paste the files in a clean root which i woudl
transfert later.
I tried make install DESTDIR= and make install --prefix= but no command are
sending the file to my custom directory. Is there a way to do it ?

kind regards,
AG