Good morning, are there any BB developers that monitor this list to
offer help?  Is there another place that I can get this issue
resolved?

I have made sure that the ownership of the cron.d folder are both root
and carries 775 permissions.  I've also made sure the files contained
within are also owned by root and also have a 775 permission set.

Thanks,
Dave