Peter0x44 wrote:
>> I've haven't signed off on them because I'd like to get a signoff from
>> Peter on the first
>I'm a little confused on what I'm being asked here - should I just
>submit the patch again, with my git user.name changed to two words and
>adding the bloatcheck? I see you've done some good changes here, and I'm
>not sure whether the traffic of sending the patch again is needed.
>
>Or is this some legal matter with authorship, the DCO or whatever it's
>called.

It's both, I think.  There's an issue with BusyBox's git being configured
to require names to consist of two words.  And the Signed-off-by line
is needed to confirm that you're OK with the DCO.

>From my point of view, my first patch is based on work from both of us
so I think it should include Signed-off-by lines from both of us.  That
should be enough to cover the lack of signoff on your original patch.

Though, of course, IANAL.

Ron