On Fri Apr 16, 2021 at 1:46 PM BST, Ron Yorston wrote:
> - When a tab is being replaced during insertion sufficient spaces
> should be added to reach the next tabstop, this may not be equal
> to the tabstop value.
I did notice the comment about this, but I didn't know how to implement
this myself. Good work!

> I've haven't signed off on them because I'd like to get a signoff from
> Peter on the first
I'm a little confused on what I'm being asked here - should I just
submit the patch again, with my git user.name changed to two words and
adding the bloatcheck? I see you've done some good changes here, and I'm
not sure whether the traffic of sending the patch again is needed.

Or is this some legal matter with authorship, the DCO or whatever it's
called.

> Also, some testing would be nice.
Of course, I will try your patches out

> //mode cursor right
Oops, I made a typo here, I guess I can fix it if I'm going to resubmit
anyway

Peter D.