Howdy folks,   I realize this isn't ham radio or even club related but as we've
attended games in the past as a club:

  For those who don't follow the goings on of the Skeeters, they are in the
finals of the Atlantic League Championship.
I fully realize that the two home games are on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and
some have to get up early the next morningand go to work.  However, after
attending the playoff for the Freedom Division and seeing a dismal turnout,
especially compared
to the turnout in York, Pa I'd like to take encourage everyone who can to come
out to at least one game.
 Theresa Williams KE5MUX