Theresa,

I cannot be there on Tuesday, but will be there on Wednesday!  The crowds in
York and Long island were HUGE and I would love to see a big turnout here to
show the guys we care.

I don't know if I can pull off a miracle ticketwise, but I'm including Ira
Liebman, the voice of the Skeeters in this response to you and the club. The
Skeeters have been good to us and I too would like to show the team we have
their backs as they play for the Championship against the Ducks.

73 .... Scott KD5FBA

Scott Medbury

16802 Aprilmont Drive

Sugar Land, TX 77498-1941