Your contacts will get their points.
There is another aspect to this. Not submitting a log means your participation
is not counted by the sponsoring organization. This may seem trivial but your
investment of the few minutes it takes to submit your log means that the
sponsoring organization knows of your participation and knows you appreciate
the hard work they do to put on these contests. Plus, it is good practice for
you for the times you might have a bigger log to report.

    On Monday, December 12, 2016 11:49 AM, KC5RET KC5RET via BVARC