My bad....center punching is not necessary with a HALF INCH existing hole.
Didnt read the minor details in the request.  Anyway, call me and we can do it
here.  I have a 24 volt monster drill here.  You hold one side, and I will hold
the other.
Rod

    On Monday, May 1, 2017 6:08 PM, rodney martinez via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>