Fred:

   I believe I found a local solution, but thanks.  I'll
keep you in mind if this doesn't work out.

73s,
Gary Sitton, K5AMH
gasit...@comcast.net

On 5/1/2017 19:12, Frederic R Wenzel via BVARC wrote:
We have machining equipment that can machine your holes for you. I assume from note below, that you just need to enlarge the 0.500” holes to 0.750” holes (though holes). This is easy job to accomplish.

We are in Katy at 27027 Westheimer Parkway, suite 700, Katy, TX 77494. Just south of Katy Mills Mall. Give us a call at 281-382-8987, or my cell at 713-206-7802 tomorrow to discuss.