Well, so much for avoiding the controversy, LOL!

I am curious about your method for removing the ethanol that's so perilous.
Mine takes minutes and is no more dangerous than filling a gas can.

Trufuel is great stuff for long term storage, but for more frequent, but
intermittently used gear like bikes and gensets, I like my old-school,
un-corned gas.

73,
KF5YHP

Sent from my iPhone