From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Allen Brier N5XZ via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:29 AM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'; tdxs-l...@tdxs.net;
n...@mailman.qth.net; ctd...@kkn.net
Cc: Allen Brier N5XZ
Subject: [BVARC] HELP! Computer video is hosed again!

Well, I did it again! I let Windows do an update BEFORE the contest (I knew it
was a bad idea) and now it once again does not recognize my video card and has
reduced the resolution and will not span across two monitors. Last time this
happened, K5LJ suggested I roll back the video driver and that worked, but this
time the option to do that is grayed out. Surely, someone know how to fix this
for me.

The computer is an older HP running WIN 10 (upgraded for WIN 7) with an AMD
chipset and an ATI Radeon HD 4200 video card. I have a new computer purchased,
but it’s still in the box…. There must be a way! If you have the answer, call,
email or text me!

BTW, the ARRL 10 Meter contest conditions suck, but there are occasional
contacts to be made.

Allen R. Brier N5XZ

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, Texas 77406-2553