I fixed my video problem by going to Best Buy and buying the cheapest video
card they had in stock, an ATI Radeon R5-220A-2Q ($39.00).

Windows instantly recognized it, I downloaded the latest drivers and
everything was back to normal. I understand, you cannot expect Microsoft to
support each and every piece of computer hardware forever. Too many!

Back in business until I get the new computer migrated.

73 and thanks to all of you who offered real advice and solutions (although
I did not need commentary nor opinions, there were not the least bit
helpful).

Allen R. Brier N5XZ

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, Texas 77406-2553