Field Day is finally here (or it will be here in 54 hours)!

Set-up starts tomorrow afternoon and finishes around 1 pm on Saturday. Then
the event starts around 1pm on Saturday through 1 pm Sunday. With four ham
radio clubs groups joining together again this year, this combined Field Day
is quickly becoming one of the largest Field Day gatherings in Texas. With
the event being held at Duhacsek Park off Old Richmond Road and Voss this
year, we will have more room to set-up and operate than we ever have had
before.

Don't forget to sign up to operate for Field Day. The web site to sign up on
is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_CoLXpiWzGCTqBPevjCRejNDlf4T4hQYEWmW
h2OI6AA/edit?usp=sharing

Allen Brier has done a great job on putting together the signup sheet and it
is extremely easy. We need more operators to sign up so we can fill up all
the time slots.

Last but not least, once the fun has ended on Sunday around 1 pm, we will
need to help tear down and clean-up the site. We want to make sure we left
the community center in better shape than we found it. I am hoping this can
become a permanent home for Field Day for clubs since it offers us so much
for the event.

I want to thank Bill, Scott, Jimmy, Doug, Jerry, Rick, Dave and many others
for their hard work on putting this together.

See everyone there. .

Mike

N5VCX