Ok - I have been a member for almost a year. I thought it was a great show.
I even bought a table. I will tell you if you need people to help, not only
I will but my company is ready to help too.
We are as a club, in my opinion, a great set of people, we just have to
find the right place for the right people.
And as for Mike, he does what he can and I believe that he wears a lot of
hats and just needs more support.

I know I am going to become unpopular with some members saying this, but
there are 2 types of members
1) those who are members and,
2) those who are active members.

I am now standing up to say I want to be an active member, please let me
know what is needed.

and to those who did work on the show this year (and I mean this in all
caps)  WHAT AND AWESOME JOB AND CUNGRATS AND THANK YOU.