GREAT to hear from you Richard. I agree with you, Mike did a great job.

JP

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Richard Bonica via BVARC
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 3:24 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Richard Bonica <kg5...@gmail.com>; JP Pritchard <jppn...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Hamfest complainers

Ok - I have been a member for almost a year. I thought it was a great show. I
even bought a table. I will tell you if you need people to help, not only I
will but my company is ready to help too.
We are as a club, in my opinion, a great set of people, we just have to find
the right place for the right people.

And as for Mike, he does what he can and I believe that he wears a lot of hats
and just needs more support.

I know I am going to become unpopular with some members saying this, but there
are 2 types of members

1) those who are members and,

2) those who are active members.

I am now standing up to say I want to be an active member, please let me know
what is needed.

and to those who did work on the show this year (and I mean this in all caps)
WHAT AND AWESOME JOB AND CUNGRATS AND THANK YOU.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:14 PM JP Pritchard via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org