Free book---- cont'd -- The Easy Way -- John Haerle  WB5IIR

To those interested in The Easy Way -- HF Antenna book.

What Jeff had found is a re-type document of the 11 page The Easy Way
"booklet" put out by W9INN Antennas in Illinois.   It looked familiar, so I
dug into my many file drawers of antenna information and found the actual
booklet (courtesy of my friend K5BDZ--SK).   Here's the bad news.....On the
back of this pamphlet it states that " This booklet contains the first
chapter of John's book by the same name"   So gents, we have yet to find a
complete copy of The Easy Way.....about 96 pages long.   I have put it on
my list of "to be found" books and antenna information.   That list is
currently very short, as I have, luckily, been able to find in the past 10
years, everything that I desired.

Let's keep looking in all of the on-line book stores.  A copy will pop up.

Anyone on the reflector have a copy of the book?   I'd be willing to copy
it and digitize it for the benefit of the group.

Thanks and 73...Rick -- W5RH