From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Rick Hiller via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 6:36 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Rick Hiller
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Free Antenna Book On Line

Free book---- cont'd -- The Easy Way -- John Haerle  WB5IIR

To those interested in The Easy Way -- HF Antenna book.

What Jeff had found is a re-type document of the 11 page The Easy Way "booklet"
put out by W9INN Antennas in Illinois.   It looked familiar, so I dug into my
many file drawers of antenna information and found the actual booklet (courtesy
of my friend K5BDZ--SK).   Here's the bad news.....On the back of this pamphlet
it states that " This booklet contains the first chapter of John's book by the
same name"   So gents, we have yet to find a complete copy of The Easy
Way.....about 96 pages long.   I have put it on my list of "to be found" books
and antenna information.   That list is currently very short, as I have,
luckily, been able to find in the past 10 years, everything that I desired.

Let's keep looking in all of the on-line book stores.  A copy will pop up.

Anyone on the reflector have a copy of the book?   I'd be willing to copy it
and digitize it for the benefit of the group.

Thanks and 73...Rick -- W5RH