has to do with you dowload speed from your provider.

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Martin Blaise via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

I know the internet provider connection is not the best. We lose xfinity
internet from time to time. And I think the laptop is just too old to work well
on Zoom. With the ECHO meeting on Zoom we had about 10 people and everything
worked fine. When I tried to get on a Zoom meeting that had at least 25 people
the audio completely fell apart. I will try again this week with the 3905 group
on Wednesday and see what happens. I have a feeling that my stuff is too old
and too slow to get on a big Zoom meeting. Thanks all.