It's interesting that in this crazy time, some ham clubs, or entities, are
gaining more notoriety with these webinar offerings.
73Mark, K5MGJ

On Monday, July 20, 2020, 05:49:33 PM CDT, Keith Dutson via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

In my experience with both Zoom and Skype (more than 10 uses in each). Zoom is
VASTLY SUPERIOR to Skype.

73, Keith NM5G

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of D. Howard Bingham via BVARC
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 1:45 PM
To: Martin Blaise via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: D. Howard Bingham <ke5...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Zoom help

I AVOID ZOOM altogether, GOOGLE prohibits their EMPLOYEES from using it for
GOOGLE BUSINESS conferences due to past security issues, don't know how it
works on Windows 10, but won't run on my Samsung Galaxy phone due to
insufficient memory.

Don't see why others use it, MSNBC uses SKYPE for their LIVE INTERVIEWS & if
audio problems arise, switch to phone backups.

D. Howard Bingham

KE5APJ in Deer Park, Tx.