I use two, ten-foot sections of 4-inch diameter thin wall PVC sewer pipe to
get to twenty feet for my "portable" Armstrong Dipole.  It does not
telescope.  I have installed appropriate threaded fittings so as to
assemble / dis-assemble it into two pieces on the ground after which it is
deployed, or, returned to storage or transport.  I believe that the two
pieces could be glued together if transport was not necessary.

However, walking this up to a vertical position single-handedly may be
difficult if the antenna is heavy.  In my situation I am using two
"hamstick" vehicle antennas to make a horizontal dipole for 80 meters.

Doesn't rust and can be painted for camouflage.

John, KI5HOC