The ARRL has an excellent book "The FCC Rule Book" which is a complete
guide to the FCC Regulations Governing Amateur Radio.

Not only is Part 97 printed in its' entirety, but also included is an
explanation of the rules and how they affect amateurs in the US and other
ITU regions, etc.

So, if you have this book or a copy of Part 97, I suggest you read 97.301
Authorized Frequency Bands and 97.305 Authorized Emissions Types.

This will provide you with who does what as far as bands, allocations and
"plans" for the different modes.   The front part of the book, at least in
my copy,  gives the rules perspective as applied to American Amateur in
relation to self and international rules and agreements.

Have fun!     Rick -- W5RH.

Virus-free.
<#m_-6406716829194631790_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Rick Hiller
*e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>