Now THAT is funny! <grin>
    On Monday, April 5, 2021, 10:42:37 AM CDT, Mike Hardwick via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

  All of this gasoline stuff and sizing problems are nothing but a headache
when dealing with any generator. Get one of these and it will take care of all
of those issues (you can also power the most of your street at well)!
https://www.wired.com/2007/12/toshibas-home-n/

You will have plenty of power for that Alpha amp now!
MikeN5VCX

    On Monday, April 5, 2021, 09:13:50 AM CDT, JP Pritchard via BVARC