All of my power supplies are Astron switching units with meters.  Two were
purchased in 2003 for a DXpedition to Falkland Islands.  These have been hauled
around on six more DXpeditions around the globe.  Since then I have purchased
three more.  All are currently in use in my ham shack.
73, Keith NM5G
    On Monday, August 9, 2021, 04:20:39 PM CDT, Philip Bartash via BVARC