Its fairly straightforward.  I've upgraded memory on all my laptops, and
replaced keyboards, screen hinges, etc.  I can walk you through the process.
Before you start, lay down a towel, flip the laptop upside down on the towel,
and remove the bottom screws.  Please note:  many laptops have different length
screws on the underside.  Try to pay attention to where each screw comes out.
This will make re-assembly a breeze.  After you get the bottom cover off, snap
a picture, and text it to me at:
832-423-5460 cell
I will review the pic, and guide you through the process.  BE SURE to remove
the battery first!
73,Rodney MartinezNK5Q

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 14:27, Howard Bingham via BVARC<bvarc@bvarc.org>