Back in my younger days, I did onsite warranty for Dell. Was certified on
virtually everything they made at the time, tape drives, servers, desktops and
laptops. Had a ball. Some repairs took almost no time and others were quite
involved.  You learned where all the screws went and I just put them all in a
little cup.

Customer almost always watched. Would be really funny to watch them try and do
it later.

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone