here is an open box one at micro center.  $111 for a nice sized one.Dell
SE2417HGX 23.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 75Hz HDMI VGA FreeSync LED Monitor - Micro
Center

|  |  |

|  |
Dell SE2417HGX 23.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 75Hz HDMI VGA FreeSync LED Monito...

Get it now! Experience high-quality, high-speed gaming on this stylish, Full HD
monitor.

    On Monday, September 6, 2021, 07:29:32 AM CDT, Brad K5BES via BVARC