Thanks to everyone for the many monitor suggestions. I have many of my amateur
apps on this Windows computer. I feel one of the many power glitches spiked my
monitor. I see several blown capacitors in the monitor power supply. It is
worth a few bucks to try replacing them, but I’ll pick up a spare monitor just
in case. Appreciate all the suggestions.
Mark
N5PRD

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 6, 2021, at 3:37 PM, Mark Brantana <n5...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Chris
> Is EPO open today?
> Mark
> N5PRD
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>> On Sep 6, 2021, at 1:46 PM, Chris Heustis via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:
>>>

>> Electronics Parts Outlet recently got a batch of used Dell VGA monitors -
>> uber cheap.
>>
>> <image.png>
>>

>> '73
>> Chris Heustis
>> W5GX
>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 1:39 AM Mark Brantana via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
>>> wrote:
>>> If anyone happens to have a a used computer monitor of 22” or larger, that
>>> they might like to part with, please contact me. My old one just bit the
>>> dust and it is not worth buying a new one.
>>> Mark
>>> N5PRD