I upload contacts to LoTW almost daily and download confirmations. I have not
experienced any issues. I use PDA Logic fir logging.

On Sep 25, 2021, at 3:58 PM, Rick Hiller via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

I just updated TQSL and my new certificate.   Loaded the new certificate thru
the tqsl app.....not by double clicking.  Works great.
Rick. W5RH

Sent from my i-Thingamajig