If it was working and has stopped, then it seems likely to me that the certificate that you used to sign your logs has expired.

On 9/25/2021 1:47 PM, Martin Blaise via BVARC wrote:
I can no longer sign and upload any files to LOTW. I get this message: There are no current callsign certificates for callsign AG5T. This station location cannot be used to sign a log file.

The only thing I did was download the newest version of TQSL. I was already sent certificates via email. But now everything has stopped working. Any help or can you to tell me who to contact at ARRL?

Do not mean to be so negative, but I have had much difficulty in using the LOTW process.

Publicly available archives are available
here:https://www.mail-archive.com/bvarc@bvarc.org/