My experience has been that UPS batteries seldom last longer than three years, if that.

I usually get my batteries from Amazon. Go for the highest AH (amp hour) rating you can for the suitable replacement. You will see some 7.5 AH, but you probably want to go with 9 AH for longer runtime.

Tip: put a piece of tape with the replacement date on the outside of the case so you will be prepared before the next pair fails.

Good luck.