E-mail links and attachments.    Unless i'm expecting it, I NEVER click on
links or attachments in an e-mail.   I dont care who it is from or what's it's
about.    If it's not expected (as in, I just spoke to a friend/co worker and
they said they will e-mail it to me) I dont open stuff.

But that's me . . . . .

Rudy Ackerman
KF5QYG

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 09:54:06 AM CDT, Henry Peirce via BVARC