I can tell you why I am not wishing to renew my membership.  It was about a
year ago when Net Control operator went militant on a Monday.  I asked him why,
and he called for intervention by yourself as the monitor.  You mentioned that
you were away for a bit, not hearing what was said.  But said that whatever Net
Control was performing, it was acceptable.  I do not hold that night against
you personally, Rick.  Your a great guy, and antenna genious.  I could learn a
lot from you.  But that night, I realized there are clicks within clicks at
BVARC after getting shut out by Net Control after your approval.  Mike was
supposed to contact me about the matter, but never heard from him.  I did not
complain, and just took my medicine on that issue.  My wife, General Class
(KG5VPB) and I never had an interest in BVARC after that.  I hope the best for
all in BVARC.  Its simply not our thing in a milieu such as that, Sir.
Rodney MartinezNK5Q832-423-5640

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android