Good Morning Rick and All

I joined because local clubs are an important part of our ham life.

Together with ARRL they give us an opportunity to serve our community.

There is always someone with a negative comment, and they are best ignored.

I’ve been licensed now for 57 years, and I am not really active in club affairs
but am an interested member.

I was a PRRL guy from the 1970’s, and part of the original ECHO society group.

Thank you to the ones that are more active and do the work necessary to keep
BVARC running.

Cal Birdsall N5BR

(EX WA5OKC in the 60’s and early 70’s)