I’ve been a ham for over 55 years now and still collect real QSL cards and also
use the ARRL Logbook of The World, these two methods are the most useful for me
as I work on WAS, DXCC and other ARRL awards.  None of the other methods below
count towards these awards.
I do receive electronic jpg images if some folds QSLs for printing, but I’ve
never looked into a hams web page or www.QRZ.com page to print a card.  I also
get an electronic jpg QSL from Clublog.org on occasion and also from eQSL.
These are not useful/accepted by ARRL.

So that is my input to your quest for the best way to QSL.  I do get 1000 real
QSL cards printed that lasts me for years that I mail out or send to the ARRL
QSL Bureau for them to send for me.

Regards,
Glen Jenkins,P.E
WB4KTF