Robert,I have always used a Variac for AC powered equipment which I have.  The
Dim Bulb Current Limiting Power Supply is an interesting concept but would not
a DC Power Supply with current limiting work?  The Dim Bulb . . . . is only $15
on Amazon, but I can't get it until tomorrow evening.  Unfortunately, I am
staying in a motel on TX36 Friday night, so I won't have it in time even for
Saturday.  DO YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU CAN LEND TO THE CAUSE?
I presume that you are setting up today.  I'll be there for 3 or 4 hours
beginning around 9:30 or 10 this morning.  Then home around 1 or 2 for the
final pack up and load out.
IZO

    On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 09:48:06 PM CST, Robert Polinski via BVARC