Discord is very discordant, it is not organized,  it is just long
threads,   a proper forum is organized by topics and sub topics and if you
have a question you do not have to read 600 posts to get an answer.
discord is like trying to get a question answered on twitter or over the
radio.
I will be happy to spend a few hours setting up a bvarc only forum, if it
gets used great if not then not much lost.
Marc.