I think RSVPs would solve the problem of wasted expense. A good idea to head off future disappointment
JP, K5JPP

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 14, 2023, at 6:22 AM, Keith Dutson via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

I am a life member.  I am also one of the grey hairs, at age 81.  I live in Tomball with my wife who is recovering from cancer.  It is difficult for me to get to BVARC meetings, but I would like to attend when opportunity allows.

73, Keith NM5G