Does anyone have the technical details of the 34/94 repeater? Which tower, ant
elev (I believe its 900’?), repeater details, ID’er, etc?

I grew up with my dad always homebrewing repeaters and
building/running/troubleshooting/repairing repeaters, so I’m always interested
to hear all the details about them when i move to a new area.
Also, i noticed the repeater specs were not on the website. If possible, I
think that would be a great addition for people like me looking for such
details.

Thanks!!
73/Chris
AC5CM