When something like this happens its pretty simple for EVERYONE to monitorthe
146.34 input to the repeater and forward signal reports.. Most folks have a
revbutton... this is what its for.
Last night Suzanne (KF5GWZ) and I set out to find the problem and we did.
We had a few previous reports (Guesses??) like Mike forwarded, but that didn't
match the results Suzanne and I were getting.. I think the area that was under
suspicion WAS NOT the area we went to... All those calls would have been a
waste..
We used the signal strength meter on a mobile rig (icom r7000) and a handheld
with a signal strength meter as well, monitoring 146.34.
Took a little over an hour then after it was fixed,we stopped and had some good
tx mex for dinner..
It was a fun Friday Date night..  ha haWish more folks were out there to join
us, we had a blast..
Eddie (NU5K)PS - good subject for future BVARC training...
    On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 02:07:05 PM CDT, John Denison via BVARC