uhhh NO AMATEUR frequencies are in jeopardy of being grabbed, etc..Originally
the petitioners wanted 5,10,15,20 and 25 MHz...
SOUND familiar??? Look at the frequencies they propose now....not far off
WWV....now WWV uses KILOWATTS on their frequencies....don't cause issues with
ham operations....Its NOT a ham spectrum grab...
ChrisWB5ITT
Trustee, W5APX
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 05:07:05 PM CDT, Paul Easter via BVARC