Firstly, welcome to the hobby.

Secondly, I dont know anything about this antenna except for what I just read
on dx engineering. But 17ft is quarter wave on 20m.

Maybe someone can give you better info on the antenna…
I can say, if you are wanting to setup when you want to run hf and then tear
down when youre done, thats exactly what i did for the 3 years i was in austin
(prior to my move to houston in 2022). I had 100 ft of RG8U and i just ran it
thru my townhouse and out the door (the door closes over it fine) to my antenna
and when I was done, I disconnected and rolled my coax back up and never had a
problem.

If youre running 50-100 ft, I dont see a reason why youd need to spend the
extra money on the LMR coax. The loss is negligible, if any.

Good luck.
73/Chris/AC5CM

Typos brought to you by iPhone