For what it’s worth, email is great for disseminating information. It does not
handle conversations very well at all. So, someone has a certain position on
something. Sometimes that’s good to know. Thank you for sharing. But it doesn’t
mean everyone has to agree. Let’s all turn the temperature down a bit. I just
can’t stand it when the kids argue. Some of us are old enough to know better.
Mark
N5PRD