Colleagues,
Good afternoon.  A friendly reminder that this Thursday is the Rohde & Schwarz
seminar at Embassy Suites Houston on the Energy Corridor.  I plan to attend so
hopefully will see you there.  In my view, these tech seminars are pretty
informative and interesting.

Parking on-site will be complimentary & lunch will be provided.

73,
Stephen (W2WF)