This Thursday is the BVARC general meeting. As in the past, we will have the
general election and a chili supper. Please plan to attend the general meeting
as a quorum is needed for the election. Also the more people that show up, the
less chili that will have to be taken home by Daphne, Scott and Louann! (Hi, Hi)
Information on the election is on the BVARC web site as well as in the BVARC
Beacon. Now is the time to come out and support the club by voting for your
candidate. By voting you are participating in the club and helping with the
clubs future.
We will also have a Lee Gaspard, W5QXE speak for a few minutes in the beginning
of the meeting about volunteering for the Houston Marathon in January, 2024.
So come out to the general meeting this Thursday and vote, have some great
chili and find out about volunteering for one of Houston's largest events.
See you there!
73
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresident Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club713-826-6917
"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls
the past,"
Orwell