We are anticipating a good crowd so I would think at least 20 medium size
pieces.

If someone wants to bring chips and questions, that's welcome as well as
stuffed  jalapeƱos.  Chili, cheese, onions and fritos are all taken care of.

We will have Coffee, iced tea and water to drink.

73 .... Scott KD5FBA